All About our Home at Shielbaggan
We have had our house at Shielbaggan
architect designed as our home rather than as a part of any commercial venture. In due
course we will retire there. But as a busy doctor and nurse couple we have a few years to
go before we can realise that ambition! In the mean time we enjoy sharing it with others
who will care for it and enjoy its facilities as we do.
- Sleeps up to six in three bedrooms.
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing
- Two Bathrooms, one en-suite in the master bedroom.
- Large kitchen, dining area, fully equipped including
dishwasher, freezer, microwave etc. Electric cooker and an oil-fired Stanley range for the
- Utility Room with washing machine and dryer.
- Considerate use of our telephone for our guests.
- Large "Studio" living room with super wood
- Panoramic Views to the sea and the mountains
- Two mountain bikes for the use of our
guests;barbecue; croquet set.
- Upright piano for the musicians among you - but it's
a nice one, so please treat with care!
The view to the Front of
The Atlantic and the Saltee Islands!
- Large garden with patio area
- Portable radio/CD players
- Sky Television and Blu-Ray DVD player
The view from the back of the house -
cornfields, the J F Kennedy Arboretum and the Blackstairs Mountains
Return to Home Page